Each year, McCarthy’s Phoenix office hosts the Heart Hats Golf Tournament. Proceeds from the tournament are donated to non-profit organizations that support children and families experiencing dramatic economic needs. This year, the tournament will be held on November 30, 2012, and we are seeking charities to receive our grant dollars, and put them to good use! More than one organization may be selected as a recipient. If your organization is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving children and families in Maricopa county, we invite you to apply for the grant funds by submitting the application below. Applications are due August 31,2012.
McCarthy employees are as passionate about building better communities, as they are about construction. McCarthy Heart Hats is our employee-led community outreach program, dedicated to ensuring real community needs are being met through hands-on activities and financial support. Last year alone, more than $1 million in financial support, in-kind and hands-on building contributions were made through this program.
In Phoenix, our Heart Hats committee looks forward to the annual charity golf tournament and grant program. Grant recipients will be invited to participate in the tournament.
Interested organizations should submit a completed application to Michelle Dionne at MDionne@McCarthy.com. You may also contact Michelle if you have questions.
- Eligible organizations directly provide services/assistance to children and families in the Greater Phoenix community;
- Recipient organization must be a registered 501(c)3 non-profit;
- Eligible organization must demonstrate a need that is not being addressed due to financial challenges;
- Applicants are encouraged to identify and describe a specific project or initiative that these grant funds will be allocated towards.
- We are primarily seeking submissions from non-profit organizations that primarily serve the Greater Phoenix community, and dedicate the majority of their resources to our local community.